Locations: Atlanta & North Georgia Area
4-hour DJ Wedding Package
5-hour DJ Wedding Package
Contact DJ Jon for Pricing
*travel charges may apply
1. When doing seating arrangements, Do Not Put Grandma In Front Of The Speakers. Your older guests usually want to chat. Even at lower dinner music volumes, they may have a hard time doing so. The most ideal spot for Grandma would be as far away from the DJ as possible. Typically, your younger guests should have no problem hearing & engaging in conversation at those tables closest to the sound system.
2. When making your floor plan, let your DJ help. Catering and wedding planners can put together some beautiful floor plans that work well for food & beverage. However, an experienced DJ will be able to give you some great tips on arranging a room to maximize the overall success for the entertainment portion of the evening.
3. Have a flow chart for the evening. Flow charts are the best way to organize everything from cocktails & dinner to cake cutting & dancing. Your DJ can help make a flow chart that works for you. The specific times you outline may not actually work out to-the-minute, but it will for sure make the evening flow smoother without leaving anything out.
4. If you have a wedding planner, don't forget to connect them with the DJ. This is overlooked more often than you would think. When it comes to a well planned reception, it's always best when all of your vendors are on the same page.
5. Hire a DJ you trust. This person will play a big part in the most important day of your life. Regardless of price, make sure it's someone you like, understands what you want & don't want, and can Help Make Your Reception As Successful As Possible.